CompleteCase.com Review ★★★★
How does it work?
With completecase.com, the process is very simple and similar to all other online divorce services on the web.
Step 1: Choose your state and sign up to see if you qualify (uncontested divorce) for filing a divorce online.
Step 2: Once you qualify for a divorce, you will go through a series of questions with simple explanations that fill in the necessary fields on your divorce forms. You can answer the questions at your own pace and can come back anytime.
Step 3: You can simply print the files with instructions and take them to your local courthouse, or you can have completecase.com mail them for you.
What does Completecase.com Cost?
When it comes to cost, they are on the higher side of the spectrum at $299. Granted, they have a lot of online reviews and they have been in this business for quite some time, the price may be a little off putting when compared to other online divorce services. Although the price is higher, they are definitely a top three provider in this field and offer unique additions that others do not.
The problem isn’t the price, but the features that are included with the service when compared to other online divorce providers. An example of this is 3stepdivorce.com provides a negotiating platform, rebate for $50 if completed in a day, unlimited edits and support, and much more. In addition to the charge of $299, Complete Case doesn’t allow for unlimited changes past 30 days and if you want to keep access to your forms after that, you have to pay $19 a month after. This is definitely not something we like here at eDivorce but overall they are a sound provider.
What do they offer?
- File a divorce in all 50 states, including D.C. and Canada(except for Quebec)
- Complete forms fast (as fast as 30 minutes!)
- 30 Day money back Guarantee
- 100% Court Acceptance Guarantee
- Instant download of paperwork
- Download your forms or have CompleteCase mail them out for you
- Easy to use online platform
- Up to date and 100% accurate forms
- Unlimited phone and email support from legal document specialist
- Forms are customized to your specific needs
- Access to legal advice from local attorneys
- Unlimited revisions to your forms within 30 days
- 17 years in business and experience
- Child-related forms included
- Debt and property forms included
- Child support calculator
- Documents available in two days in all states
- They are recommended by some county court clerks
- Claims to have served over 700,000 customers
- Offer extended access, support, and unlimited changes for $19 month
- Support in Spanish
- Undisclosed addition fee to have your files mailed to you
- Filing a divorce is stressful enough but make sure you choose the right service that will offer a guarantee of some sort if vital. Completecase.com offers one of the best guarantees in this space. Yes, Guarantees! They offer a 30-day money back guarantee and a 100% court acceptance guarantee. If for any reason that your forms are rejected because of them, they will make all necessary changes for you at no additional cost! What does this mean to you? You’re able to file for a divorce online worry-free when using their service.
What are people saying?
- Your site was easy to use. I had no trouble at all. Everything was accepted at the courthouse. Your service could possibly be the best investment I’ve ever made in my life. Thank you. – Jason, California
- Thanks for all of your help! The process was so easy. It is a beautiful concept for the active, busy adult needing to take care of serious issues and save a ton of money on legal fees. – Michelle, Arizona
- My actual attorney told me to use this company. I couldn’t afford even a simple divorce so he told me about this company. Apparently, they’re the most experienced company and the best, etc. I didn’t really care about any of that, just wanted it to be easy. Well, it was. I guess they are the best! – Jay, Pennsylvania
- No problems, only praises for your service. Filling out the forms was so easy and painless using your system. Then, following your directions for filing them in my county was right on the mark. Thank you so much! – Shelley, Illinois
Our Final Verdict
If you are looking for a reliable and great service provider for online divorce filing help, don’t hesitate to use Complete Case for your divorce. We highly recommend this company but pricing is on the higher side when compared to other companies we have reviewed. The extra $19 a month for continued access to your files after 30 days is a hard sale, and is a cost you can count on if there are any delays.
Overall, although there are some features and additional cost when compared to others, they’re a sound company and you are definitely in good hands if you choose to go with completecase.com.