It’s Over Easy Review ★★★★
It’s Over Easy is a new player in the arena of online divorce services and they’re here to stay. The company was founded in 2017 by celebrity Family Law attorney Laura Wasser in an effort to make the process of filing a divorce as easy as possible.
Unlike other providers in the marketplace, ItsOverEasy.com provides a full-service solution for all of your uncontested divorce needs. Their service offers the ability for you to have them handle everything after you complete your paperwork. They’ll take your completed forms to your local courthouse, figure out if there are any local county paperwork that’s needed and resolve, and will serve your spouse.
It’s Over Easy position themselves as the Premium option on the market. Although they are new to the space, the service offering and reviews are a great indicator that their here to stay.
Why is this a big deal?
Until now, no other provider on the market has been able to successfully offer a full service online divorce filing service like It’s Over Easy. They’re definitely on the right track to changing the industry and have been praised by many media outlets.
What does It’s Over Easy Cost?
- Does not include filing services
- Does not Include serving services
- Great for no kids
Pro – $1500
- Great for no kids and not seeking any form of support (spousal/alimony)
- They will file your paperwork at the court (if any forms need to be refilled, they will do it at no extra cost to you)
- They will serve your spouse (Includes 1 in person attempt)
- They handle the research of your local filing laws and requirements and if something comes up, they handle it.
- + state filing fees (Your states fee amount is shown before putting in credit card info)
- Any additional filing fees for the other spouse will be charged accordingly without any markup
Premium – $2500
- Interactive Co-parenting calendar that makes developing a plan easier if you have children. Includes syncing with google calendar
- Child or Spousal support calculators are included to make figuring out the number much easier. The calculator works based on your state’s divorce laws and takes into consideration a spouses financial and situational information that’s provided by both spouses.
- State filing fees for two people are included, based on your state’s required fee(s)
What Features do they offer?
It’s Over Easy features are very similar to other providers but as discussed above, their big differentiator is their ability to handle filing your paperwork.
- File a divorce in all 50 states
- Email and technical phone support.
- Access to a list of divorce professionals at a low cost (mediators, lawyers, counselors and more).
- A section with helpful tips when filing a divorce and what to expect.
- A clean platform that is user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Allows you to invite your spouse to participate within the filing process on their platform
- Custody calendar that integrates with google calendar (the Only online provider that offers it)
- 100% Court acceptance and up to date forms
- Easy to navigate online platform
- Phone and email support
Their Customer Service
Due to the age of the business, there are not many reviews online that we could find that will give us a definite answer as to customer experience with them. Although that there are a limited amount of reviews, when we reached out to simply ask questions as a potential customer, the customer service was very helpful and most importantly friendly.
Are They Right For You?
If you’re okay with serving your spouse and filing your paperwork with instructions at your courthouse, it may be best to choose another provider at a lesser cost than their basic plan at $750. But if you would like to have all your paperwork filed for you and your spouse served for you, they are definitely the hands-off solution when it comes to divorce.
One major difference that stands out when you review their service is that they are very much hands-on when it comes to handling your divorce. Other online divorce services focus only on the paperwork, but these guys go a bit deeper in having an understanding of not only your state laws but also your county laws in case additional forms are needed.
Our Final Verdict on It’s Over Easy.
If you find the divorce process and trying to figure out what papers to fill out is too much for you, these guys will be the best choice to go with. The ability to simply fill out the forms by answering questions on their platform, and having them review and file them at your local court is a life saver and time saver.
Although they’re are a limited amount of reviews are online, and they do not have a refund policy, they’re the best route to go if you’re serious about getting a divorce and being hands off.
The only negative outside of price is their no refund policy that we definitely do not like.
We’ll be keeping our eyes out for new reviews to make sure our review is kept up to date for our readers.