MyDivorcePapers.com Review ★★
After countless emails from readers, lack of customer service, and a load of new bad reviews across the web about mydivorcepapers.com, we have decided that we can no longer recommend them to our readers. We recommend using the oldest and best option on the market, 3stepdivorce.com and you can read our review of them here.
We will be updating this page with an in-debt explanation along with examples of how this service has tanked in providing a good customer experience all around.
To all of our readers that we referred to this company, we’re truly sorry if you had a bad experience with them and we thank you for reaching out to let us know! – eDivorce Team
Our My Divorce Papers review includes a thorough review of their back-end platform, customer service, BBB ratings and other online review sites, along with details about the features they offer to customers. Long story short, They’re one of our favorites in helping individuals prepare divorce paperwork online and offer a great amount of features that are better than the competition.
How does it work?
Mydivorcepapers.com has been around for some time now (2012) and has been one of the first to offer online divorce services. Their online services are similar to all of the other providers online.
You will need to sign up for their service by answer questions based on your situation and your divorce details and once your completed all questions, you will be able to download the custom divorce forms.
The questions are about you and your spouse, the marriage , children, properties and debts, employment and other details that you might want to include on your divorce paperwork. In our test case, we were impressed that we were able to complete the paperwork in 55 minutes with a child and property division!
My divorce papers is the best budget friendly option on the market and very close to being the best online provider. They not only offer more states then competitors, but they’re able to also process annulments and separations online.
What does it Cost?
MDP is by far one of our favorite options for filing a divorce online when compared to other services on the web. There pricing is pretty straight forward, they charge $159 one-time charge to prepare and review your divorce documents. This is literally saving you thousands in divorce fees when going about it the traditional rate. For the cost of $159 for all of the services included with them, this is a no-brainer when you’re looking for a cost effective way, especially if you and your spouse are a little strapped for cash.
What do they offer?
- Live Chat support during business hours
- File an annulment or separation (only platform that has this ability)
- File a divorce in all 50 states, including Canada
- 100% Court acceptance Guaranteed or your money back granted there was an error on their part
- Dedicated case manager provided via email and phone
- Unlimited document updates
- Free Video Library on taxes, estate planning and much more!
- Detailed instructions on serving your spouse
- Complete Martial settlement agreement
- Free name change for wives
- Thorough service support
- Free parenting plan is also included
- Child related forms are included
- 15 years in business
- Print divorce forms
- Child support calculator
- Alimony calculator
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Reducing stress during this time of filing for a divorce from a spouse and having guarantees make things much easier. MyDivorcePapers.com offers a 100% money back guarantee if your documents are rejected due to an error on their part. If this happens to you rest assured that you will be taken care of. Additionally, there are some instances when a refund will not be offered, here are a few examples:
- The customer finds another competitor
- Your spouse has already filed for divorce
- If forms are rejected, you must provide a copy rejection letter provided by the court
- If you simply just change your mind about the divorce.
- These conditions are pretty fair when comparing to other providers or simply if you have ever paid for a service like cable.
What are people saying?
- “The progress was very easy and professional customer service. I am glad I utilize their services, I recommend them and the process was quick with a great turnaround for your paperwork. Thanks.“
- “The service was very helpful, gave me peace of mind, got me through the process without breaking the bank. i am truly pleased and thankful for this service.“
- “The process was long but to be expected. But it was not hard to complete. There was not a lot legal jargon in it. So you could actually understand what you were being asked.“
- After placing multiple calls to this company to verify their levels of customer service and the backend portal, we are confident in saying that this is a great company and should be strongly considered if you are looking to file for a divorce at a minimum cost. Additionally, out of all of the companies online, they literally have the most reviews we could find and were rated no lower than 4 stars overall from 1000’s reviews.
Our Final verdict on MyDivorcePapers.com
If your looking for a fair priced solution and you and your spouse are on the same page regarding your divorce, this may be the best choice for you. Some features that are offered by others like, negotiation platforms, are not included with these guys. If there aren’t any property ownership or retirement account needing to be split, it would be highly recommended to go with these guys. Another huge plus for us is that they allow for you to create a legal separation agreement on their platform if your not ready to file for divorce.
Any reviews that we saw that were not so great, you’d find MDP actually replying and attempting to make things right! Its always best to go with a company that cares about their customers more than the competition. We loved the reviews we found online, customer service was friendly to us, their platform was easy to handle (more updated than most), and their guarantees make it really easy to take the leap.